Monday, March 8, 2010

Typical, just typical!

My sunshine Babette is nearly finished - I just need one more skein of yarn. Naturally, it's the very colour that has been temporarily discontinued and is now on back order... of course it is. Anyway, with just one panel to go, the blanket is very nearly complete.



Impatient with the outrageous tardiness of my LYS' supplier, I decided to start something else. Because we've had a fresh fall of snow - yes, it has snowed again (pause for screaming) - I decided to come up with a nice, wee hat. So I rummaged in my sock yarn and found this one:



Three hours later, it has become this:



The hat is now finished, ends woven in and buttons sewn on - and quite fetching it is, too, if I may say so myself. Pictures and pattern will follow in the next few days!

And just because you're such nice readers, I'm going to give you another gratuitous foodie picture - cookies (cranberry and white chocolate, hot out of the oven. Yum yum!)

3 comments:

glor said...

Love your crocheting, muffins, etc. Have added you to my site so I can see all your wonderful new additions as they come along. Have a great day!

Aunt Debbie said...

Love the crocheted hat and the babette of course! Can you share the cookie recipe too????

love2stitch said...

Love, love, love your sunshine babette... it would fit perfectly in my (very sunny!!!) craft room... hint hint